InVeris Training Solutions
InVeris Training Systems’ FATS® 100LE is a ground breaking virtual Judgmental and Marksmanship training system featuring 3D marksmanship, enhanced diagnostics with intelligent automatic coaching, wireless tablet control and expanded weapons training capability. Used by the US Army’s EST II program and the US Marine Corps ISMT program, this landmark system is now available and includes:
- 3D Marksmanship courses of fire
- Branching use-of-force scenarios
- Flashlight option in 3D Marksmanship and Judgmental
- Instructor station and optional tablet
- Up to 16 weapons on one system: Wireless BlueFire® weapons, Taser, OC spray and flashlight, Tethered weapons
- Up to 4 weapons per student
- Unified User Interface (UUI)
- Create customer-specific Marksmanship training
- Auto-Coaching - providing fundamental shooting instructional videos
InVeris Training Systems' BlueFire® wireless weapons provide the highest level of virtual realism by maintaining form, fit and function. BlueFire weapons use wireless Bluetooth® technology to communicate with the system, allowing same control as FATS® legacy tethered weapons but with full range of motion. For enhanced training, BlueFire® features:
- After-action review shot assessment for detailed diagnostics, skill reinforcement or correction
- Untethered for greater mobility and realistic weapon handling
- Able to be used in conjunction with other FATS® tethered weapon simulators
- Weapon recoil through a rechargeable magazine of compressed breathable air via a proprietary fill station
- Real time sensor feedback for robust diagnostics and point of aim during after action review
- Flat-top M4's allow optional equipment such as forward grips and optics to replicate live fire training
- Less lethal training with X26 Taser® and chemical (OC) spray
With over 90 years of live fire range experience, InVeris Training Systems is an expert in ballistic containment. The patented GranTrapTM rubber bullet trap uses granulate rubber material to stop incoming rounds. The bullet impacts the soft media and is captured predominately intact, minimizing airborne lead dust, averting backsplatter and ricochet, and minimizing impact noise. InVeris also developed the first US commercial steel bullet trap and venetian blind traps. The LE5000 steel trap series provides a low cost, low maintenance solution for indoor and outdoor ranges using fixed firing lines. The design of the impact plates directs bullets into a swirl chamber at the top of the trap for final deceleration. The spent fragments collect in trays for easy cleaning of the bullet trap.
InVeris Training Systems has designed, built, and installed over 13,000 shooting ranges worldwide. When planning your range, InVeris can help determine space requirements, review customers’ plans and furnish estimates, cost considerations, basic and supplementary equipment, structural specialties, bills-of-material and specifications based on your range needs. With turnkey installation services, field technicians assist during installation or can be retained to complete the equipment installation from beginning to final inspection. This assures the equipment is installed to specifications and allows the owner to focus on other aspects of getting the facility open for business.
Rugged and reliable, InVeris Training Systems’ Moving Infantry and Armor Targets (MIT/MAT) perform in the harshest climates, adapting to different range environments, infrastructures and operational constraints. They support a standard Stationary Infantry Target (SIT) or Armor Target (SAT) which exposes and conceals during movement scenarios. The MIT track is available in standard sections up to 330 feet (100M) with the MAT available to 500M and beyond. Both can be attached to concrete pads or installed directly on the ground, and are easily assembled with common hand tools. Portable, AC/DC power and radio frequency controlled, the system can be easily assembled for training and quickly disassembled for storage or transport.
The Road Range™ is a self-contained mobile firearms training facility that integrates live-fire and simulated training capabilities in a mobile environment. The ballistically secure trailer is fully equipped to produce a three position, state-of-the-art, live-fire range, or can be equipped with a FATS® virtual training system for less lethal and non-lethal options such as verbal commands, baton, chemical spray and TASER®. The Road Range™ provides a comprehensive solution for marksmanship, sustainment, and judgmental training including force escalation/de-escalation, use of force, and shoot/no shoot. The Road Range™ Double and Quad models deliver a 25-yard target distance, and offer climate-controlled heating and air-conditioning for year-round comfort. The HEPA filtered ventilation system meets NIOSH design standards, and provides a cost-effective and timely solution for acquiring a training facility.
Meggitt Training Systems is a global leader in military field range equipment, including static and dynamic infantry and armor targets. With more than 44,000 target systems successfully fielded throughout the world, Meggitt’s target designs are factory configured to support the communication method and power requirements specified for each range. Lightweight and portable, Stationary Infantry and Armor Targets (SIT/SAT) are easily transported and stacked for deployment or storage. Our deployable targets can be installed on unimproved terrain, in a matter of minutes, with no special equipment required. Lifters performs all standard target commands such as expose, conceal, hit-fall, hit-hold and hit-bob, and can be easily programmed for any combination of commands in scenario mode without affecting the default settings.
InVeris's Turnkey Range Solutions provide professionals to design, equip and deliver training for your best-in-class live-fire range, on time and within budget, meeting your end user's requirements. Brand new ranges are constructed in as little as 120 days, start to finish. Current ranges are upgraded and retrofitted with the newest advances in realistic targetry, ballistic containment, environmental considerations and more. What does this mean for you? One contract. One vendor. One point of contact. InVeris's knowledge and experience working with multiple contractors in a GC role and navigating various contract vehicles streamlines the process of complex construction procurements. Most InVeris military live-fire range equipment has been operating in the field on US military bases and international installations for a decade or longer.
InVeris Training Systems offers the XWT, the industry’s first wireless, 360? turning target retrieval system. Available in indoor and outdoor versions, the XWT is weather-resistant for extreme environments. It moves along a rail system, powered by an internal direct-drive, dual-motor system, with anti-static wheels for a quieter, smoother operation. For those looking for a non-turning target carrier, the XCT target carrier operates on an overhead monorail track, allowing smooth and rapid transport of the target up or down range in increments of feet, yards or meters. The XCT is operated via touch-screen controller at the firing line and provides a myriad of target commands at the touch of a button. The carrier may be stopped at any distance from the firing line through the tablet.
InVeris Training Systems' FATS® 100MIL is a ground breaking virtual Judgmental, Marksmanship and Collective training system featuring Advanced applications using enhanced diagnostics and intelligent automatic coaching, wireless tablet control and expanded weapons training capability. Used by the US Army's EST II program and the US Marine Corps ISMT program, this landmark system is now available and includes:
- Collective training mode using VBS3
- Advanced 3D Marksmanship utilizing CryENGINE
- Multi-Branching Escalation of Force judgmental scenarios
- Flashlight option in Advanced 3D Marksmanship and Judgmental modes
- Instructor station and optional tablet
- Supports 20 weapons on one system; Wireless BlueFire® weapons, Less Lethal Taser and OC spray, Tethered weapons
- Networkable up to 3 screens in Collective VBS and (15) lanes in Advanced 3D Marksmanship
- Advanced 3D Marksmanship Auto-Coaching provides fundamental instructional videos based on shot patterns
- Create customer-specific Marksmanship courses of fire and Collective VBS scenarios
InVeris enhances the FATS® line of virtual systems with the introduction of fully immersive training. The FATS® 300LE and FATS® 180LE brings an immersive field of view to the user, providing realistic, engaging training. With high-definition 16x9 borderless screens and 5.1 surround sound, the users will become immersed facing decision making pressures while maintaining situational awareness. Available for defense forces and law enforcement agencies, current FATS® 100LE systems can be easily upgraded to a FATS® 300LE and FATS® 180LE as training needs evolve. The FATS Multi-Screens supports 20 simulated weapons with up to 4 weapons assigned to a single user providing a full range of force options. InVeris’s industry leading 3D Marksmanship software, used by the United States Army and Marine Corps, combined with the immersive multi-screen Judgmental application, provides a more comprehensive solution within the simulation training arena.
The FATS® 100P virtual training system delivers advanced functionality for both instructor and trainee, delivering solid weapon handling and shot placement analytics, marksmanship automatic coaching tools and enhanced graphic capabilities for an all-encompassing virtual training platform. Portable and light, the FATS® 100P is a ruggedized hand carry case the size of a large range bag allowing one person the ease of transportation, set up and operation. The system’s Judgmental Training and Marksmanship courses feature video authoring suite, enhanced UUI, automatic coaching and 360° sound board—all on an easily transportable laptop. The lightweight 100P supports up to 6 weapons, including Meggitt BlueFire® weapons, drop-in recoiling kits or laser insert weapons, Tasers® and chemical spray as well as a flashlight and 5.1 audio option.
MTSI is known for our FATS® high fidelity system controlled 'tethered" weapon simulators. These are custom designed weapon simulators that realistically simulate the live weapon, while providing the highest degree of weapon simulator control and feedback data to the instructor. For example, our tethered weapon simulators support real-time transmittal and display of weapon data to the instructor in the form of weapon sensor data displayed on the monitor. This allows the instructor to monitor nuances in the manner in which the student handles the weapon during training. The instructor can initiate weapon jams that require the student to deal with weapon malfunctions during stressful parts of training in a controlled environment. Weapon recoil is generated using compressed air or CO2 gas and is sufficient to disturb the officer sight picture, requiring the students to reacquire the target after each shot.
The FATS® 180MIL delivers 180¡ high definition projection and 5.1 surround sound, increasing the realism of training as well as heightening awareness and proper use of force responses. Current FATS® 100 systems can be easily upgraded to the FATS® 180MIL. The system includes three borderless screens and fits into almost any space with at least a 10Õ tall ceiling. Each screen provides a 150Ó X 84Ó (16:9 aspect ratio) with borderless projection surface. In addition, the FATS 180MIL offers:
- Military Validation Ð The FATS 180 MIL offers the same high-fidelity ballistic engine validated by the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps and other military customers.
- Immersive Training Ð Supports both 3D Marksmanship and Judgmental training.
- Courseware Ð Delivered with a full array of training courseware.
- Hit Detection System Ð Three digital cameras interface directly with the same Off-CPU real-time (OCR) processor used by the FATS® 100 system for an easy upgrade path.
- Projectors Ð Ultra short throw projectors provide the user greater freedom of movement within the training space while displaying stunning visuals in a 180¡environment.
- Low-Light Subsystem (optional) Ð Allows users to practice in simulated low-light conditions with both hand-held and weapon-mounted flashlights.
- Rack Ð The FATS 180MIL uses the same transportable rack as the FATS 100 system.
- Realistic Sounds Ð The self-powered audio system plays scenarios in 5.1 surround sound. Using the directional sound effects board, the instructor can incorporate unsettling sounds from any direction, including a barking dog, crying baby, gunshots and more to elevate situational awareness.